CrossFit Silos – CrossFit
Drop Set: Dumbbell Bench Press (AMRAP – Reps)
Run the Rack! Once you reach failure with a certain dumbbell weight, pick up a lighter weight off the rack and perform as many reps as possible. Continue down the rack until failure.
• Set 1: – chose a weight you’d fail at 4-6 reps
• Set 2: – reduce weight by 5lbs then perform 8-10 reps
• Set 3: – reduce weight by 5lbs. 10-12 reps
• Set 4: – reduce weight by 5lbs. 12-15 reps
• Set 5: – reduce weight by 5/10lbs. 15-20 reps
Rules: 1st set should be heaviest. No rest in between drops sets. Enter total time to complete in comments.
Metcon (3 Rounds for reps)
Pick a SINGLE dumbbell- in a 30 min window complete in any order:
R1: Max Reps DB Hang Snatch
R2: Max Reps DB Plank Row
R3: Max Reps Goblet Squat
Continue to move between each movement for a total of 30 minutes without stopping. Rep scheme is entirely up to you. Record the total number of reps for each movement as your score. Each rep = 1 rep. All reps are single arm except the goblet squats. Post weight of dumbbell used in comments.