CrossFit Silos – CrossFit
Spend no more than 20 minutes on this. 5 min warmup, 10 mins work, 5 min breakdown.
Macho Man Barbell Conditioning
4 Hang Power Cleans + 3 Front Squats + 2 Push Jerks + 1 Split Jerk
Go up each set. Lay your weights out in advance. Start no lighter than
Record your heaviest complex complete. Goal for men/women is 135/95 but feel free to go heavier as long as you go unbroken!
Spend no more than 15 minutes on this- setup, warmup to cool down.
CF Mainsite WOD 170827 (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
Complete as many rounds as possible in 7 minutes of:
5 box jumps, 30/24
3 cleans (175/115)
Post rounds completed to comments.
Step ups are not Rx
During your warm-up, take at least 3 sets to build up to your working weight. Find a weight that allows you to complete a “touch-and-go” set of 2 reps with excellent mechanics. Use this weight during the workout. If you are unable to complete 5 box jumps with little to no rest between repetitions, consider lowering the height of the box.
Cash Out (Optional/Make Up)
Accessory Work: Body Building v1 (No Measure)
3 sets of 10-12 reps of each below:
1. Dumbbell upright row https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYsMiIww350
2. Preacher curl (Use a bench or the GHD) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O1rZ7ghM3c
3. Dumbbell pullovers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctW4UcBGzyA
4. Seated Rear delt flys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVY5A9Wn1E8
5. Incline bicep curls https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soxrZlIl35U
6. Banded tricep extensions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ49XwfJEYM